The Gooden billboard!


I knew someone had to have a shot of it. That someone is a guy by the name of Matt Weber, and the photo was posted on a blog called peripherybaseball. Many thanks. This brings back a lot of memories.

Labels: , , ,

11th and Washington: The Gooden billboard!

Saturday, June 04, 2011

The Gooden billboard!


I knew someone had to have a shot of it. That someone is a guy by the name of Matt Weber, and the photo was posted on a blog called peripherybaseball. Many thanks. This brings back a lot of memories.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great - I was looking for a picture of it, too - you have another or know where to find one?

5:33 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

No, this is the only shot I've been able to find.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a better shot too. I saw a video clip of it for a second on SNY on opening day after they interviewed Gooden.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home